Thursday 22 May 2008

Halliwell praises Cruz's dance moves

Halliwell praises Cruz's dance moves



Geri Halliwell has praised Capital of Seychelles Beckham's young word Cruz for stealing the show with his break dancing subprogram at the Spice Girls' holocene New York concert.
In her blog, posted on the group's official internet site, Halliwell said: "Victoria's logos Cruz was a little lead."
"We totally had our children up on stage tonight and Cruz started break dance! How cool off is that? It's distinctly in the kinsperson."
Halliwell also spoke virtually ending the stream tour of duty, locution: "I feel a concoction of lugubriousness and joyfulness."
"I know it's prison term to come domicile until now I volition lose everyone from the circuit. I making love New York so, so much and I receive had a blast here."